Start a Local SRG
Dental schools without active Student Research Group (SRG) Chapters have the potential to form one. SRG Chapters benefit both students and institutions. Forming a SRG Chapter requires a nucleus of students interested in research, faculty willing to nurture that interest, and an administration supportive of the endeavor. The success of a SRG Chapter ultimately depends on the desire of students to be involved with dental research.
Please use the links on this area of the NSRG Website to learn more about membership in the AADR and contacting SRG groups at other dental schools to assist in establishment of your own local SRG!
- Membership Information
- Dental School Listing
- Local SRG and Faculty Contact List - Information on dental schools, local SRGs, faculty advisors and research/degree programs
- NSRG Regional Representatives (coming soon!) - contact these individuals in your region for more information on starting an SRG or activities with the AADR NSRG!
- NSRG Handbook
- Local SRG Start Up Kit (PowerPoint)
- Local SRG Newsletter Template
- Samples of Local SRG Newsletters